This article outlines how to download a report from your Slerp dashboard in order to claim back VAT from HMRC.
With recent changes to the VAT on delivery prices rising from 5% to 20%, it is more important than ever to ensure that you are claiming these fee's back from HMRC.
In order to download the report containing VAT details of your orders (Please note that this is a summary figure based on estimates) and to do so, you can follow the steps below:
- Login to your Slerp admin dashboard (controls.slerp.com) and click the Orders button in the left hand menu.
- Click the GENERATE REPORT button on the right hand side of the screen.
- The Generate Report window will open with the default Statements view selected.
- Choose the Start and End dates of the report that you wish to generate.
- Click Export.
- A new browser tab will open and start the download of the report, then close.
- You can now open the generated report in Excel/Google Sheets/Numbers and view the details of the placed orders for the dates you specified in Step 4.
- The VAT Report tab contains the estimated total VAT collected at time of the order being placed. VAT Owed amount in negative reflects credit.