Slerp has an integration with RUSH to provide all merchants with national deliveries.
Your customers are able to order directly through your website and you can set ordering cut-off times for your customers.
TIP: For any questions regarding changing delivery days, general shipping enquiries or seeking refunds, you will need to contact your shipping provider who are responsible for the delivery and addressing such matter.
Central London Pick Up only, to London postcodes
£9.95 + VAT for the first 2 miles
£1.75 + VAT per mile thereafter
Contacts and Equipment
How to get set up with deliveries by RUSH
- Set up an account with RUSH (your Slerp account manager can make an introduction)
- Acquire the label printer
- You'll be able to manage your delivery operations and orders via Slerp's Composer tool. Composer will allow you to download the list of delivery orders in a format that is compatible with Rush's platform, so you can ship your orders with one click. Speak to Slerp team about setting up your Composer account or find our more here.
- Determine a fixed fee to charge customers based on the Slerp-RUSH service pricing
- Agree on pick-up time with Rush (for next-day deliveries tomorrow, what time will RUSH pick up the parcels today)
- Based on the pickup time and the required time to make/pack the orders, set a reasonable cut-off time eg. if RUSH is picking up the orders at 5 pm and you need 2 hours to prepare, set your cut-off time at 1 day before at 3 pm - our Support team can assist with setting this up
If you should need to contact RUSH in regard to your deliveries, you can do so via this e-mail address.