How does the pre-order inventory work?
- Your pre-order inventory settings list all published products.
- Turn on items for your customers to pre-order
- The items in this inventory will be available to customers who choose to place an order for a future date.
Note: Your pre-order inventory is completely independent of inventories of your same-day stores.
How do I access my pre-order inventory?
- From your Admin Dashboard navigate to Locations > select the Pre-Order store > Inventory > Pre-Orders
- From this view, you can access various settings, such as stock counts, and daily resets as well as Edit Inventory to allow for inventory management.
Functions available on the Pre-Orders Inventory page:
- Sort between Product Variants and Modifiers
- Choose Product Categories:
- Adjust whether product stock counts Reset Automatically:
- Mark products In Stock or Out Of Stock
- Edit Pre-Order Inventory Items
Note: Hit Save Changes when amending the Pre-Order Inventory items