This new feature allows Slerp App users to be able to get a preview of the upcoming orders for tomorrow, the Next 3 Days, and Next Week.
The new functionality will help you manage the inventory better, by having insights into future orders on your Slerp App, you can optimise your inventory levels, reduce the risk of stockouts or overstocking, and improve overall operational efficiency.
Requires version 2.2.3 onwards
How to enable the Pre-order display on my Slerp App?
1. Go to Account
3. App Settings
4. Toggle Display pre-orders then Save.
Types of Pre-order Settings Changes
Display pre-orders = Toggled ON
- You will see pre-orders on the Dashboard.
- You can see accepted pre-orders up to a week in advance.
- You will see pre-orders for Today when they are due to be fulfilled.
Accept and display pre-orders in advance = Toggled ON
- You will see accepted pre-orders on the dashboard on the day of fulfilment.
- New pre-orders placed will pop-up to be accepted or rejected. *Note that upon acceptance, if [Auto-Print on acceptance] is enabled, the order will be printed upon acceptance.
- Suitable if you want to accept pre-orders the moment the customer places the order.
Display pre-orders = Toggled OFF
- You will not see pre-orders at all on the Slerp app.
- Pre-orders due today will be hidden.
Accept and display pre-orders in advance = Toggled OFF
- You will only see accepted pre-orders on the dashboard on the day of fulfilment.
- You will need to accept or reject the pending pre-orders on the dashboard on the day of fulfilment.
- Suitable if you want to accept pre-orders in Controls only, or on the day of fulfilment only.