If a product/modifier becomes temporarily out of stock during a working day, it can create missed sales opportunities if not promptly marked as back in stock.
To address this issue, you can use the countdown snooze feature, which automatically resets the product/modifier back into stock at the end of the current working day, ensuring it is available for orders the next day.
In order to Snooze a product/modifier you can follow the steps below:
- Click the Locations button in the left-hand menu, and then the name of the store that needs to snooze the product/modifier.
- Click Inventory.
- The Snooze buttons can be found to the right of each respective product/modifier.
- When you click the Snooze button for a product/modifier it will change colour and display a countdown timer. The countdown timer represents the hours and minutes left until the product/modifier is automatically marked as back in stock
- If you use normal Opening Hours, the product/modifier will be marked as back in stock when the store reaches the end of its opening hours.
- Product/Modifier Snooze is not currently compatible with Split Shifts. Once the compatibility work is completed, if you're using Split Shifts, the product will be marked as back in stock at the end of the last shift assigned for that specific day.
Should you have any queries please feel free to reach out to our Support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.