To get to Special cut-off times:
Please click here to follow a live tutorial.
1. Click Locations from the dashboard in the side navigation bar
2. Select a location you want to access pre-orders
3. Click on the Settings button
4. Click on the PRE-ORDERS tab to access the Pre-order Settings
5. Click the Cut-off times tab
How do special cut-off times work?
There are 2 ways to use Special cut-off times:
Override the normal cut-off times to turn off pre-orders for a selected date
Turns off pre-orders on the 17th of September 2021 ONLY
Override the normal cut-off times to adjust the "days before" or "time"
Overrides 25th December to allow customers to place orders 14 days before the Christmas date
You can also set the Pre-order time period on the same page, by clicking the drop-down menu to select Days/Weeks/Months/Years in advance that pre-orders can be set. For example: If 1 year is selected, you will be able to place an order for any date up to a year in the future from the current date